Connecticut Law TV includes both national and local news feeds from authoritative and reliable news and legal sources. These feeds are updated frequently with the latest legal news and in some cases represent the blog feeds of specific law firms in the state of Connecticut.
- SEC Accuses Broker-Dealer of Illegally Profiting Off of Lockheed Martin Partial Tender Offer
- Compliance Hot Spots: DOJ Changes Targets on PPP Fraud + Kenneth Polite's Journey to DOJ + Kristen Clarke Shares Career Advice
- 'Constantly Evaluating the Data': Judge Who Took Reins of Phila. Civil Court as COVID-19 Spiked Tells How Trials Were Brought Back
- 'My Best Advice on How to Advance Your Legal Career From Law Student to Partner and Be the Captain of Your Own Ship,' Nefertiti Alexander of Kasowitz Benson Torres
- The Way Back: How Law Firms Are Planning for Post-COVID Office Life
- See More From Law.com